Twenty One Toys is looking for a Customer Success & Admin Lead with an eye for detail and a love of customer service to join our team. Starting immediately, this entry-level role is a full-time position based in our Toronto office. This person acts as the heart of our community and team. They’re critical to making sure that everything runs smoothly, whether that’s jumping on the phone to respond to an inquiry, making sure our toys get shipped on time, ensuring our team of facilitators have everything they need to run our programs, or keeping all of our accounts and inventory up to date.
You’re perfect for this role if you love a good spreadsheet, are a creative problem-solver constantly look for ways to improve design and efficiency, and a great people person. You thrive when you get to switch tasks frequently over the course of the day, and you know that getting the small things right might not always be exciting but it has a huge impact.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a blend of experience in two core areas:
- customer success or sales or customer service AND
- inventory management or logistics or administrative work
- Has strong knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets.
- Is an excellent communicator over the phone, in emails, and in person.
- Is willing to get their hands dirty (sometimes literally).
- Connects with our organizational mission.
If you join our team, you’ll be:
- The first point of contact for people around the world who reach out to us by email or phone every day. You’ll answer their questions, address their needs, and build relationships, becoming an expert on our diverse and quirky global community!
- Packing and shipping toy sets to our global community twice a week.
- Keeping our inventory up to date, coordinating with our vendors, and maintaining our toy library. **Currently, this role includes repetitive manual tasks like sanding and testing the fit of toy pieces. We are happy to accommodate access needs related to these tasks, in consultation with candidates.
- Supporting with office administrative tasks, packing resource kits for team workshops, and making supply runs and orders.
- Keeping team calendars and records up to date
- Sharing the ideas and challenges of our community to inform product updates and strategy
- Working closely with full-time staff, contractors, and suppliers
- Joining our team at a time of exciting growth and development, and being an instrumental part of the launch of our new Failure Toy
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Include “Customer Success” somewhere in the subject line and send us:
- The link to your Linkedin (or equivalent)
- A link to your video cover letter!
- To give us a sense of your presentation style and personality, record a 1-2 min. video of yourself explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team
- Upload to youtube as unlisted and include the link in your email
- Your favourite youtube video
Twenty One Toys is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support applications from diverse backgrounds and communities. Both our office and the interview space are accessible to people using mobility devices, and there are gender neutral washrooms on all floors. We can provide application and interview materials in different formats upon request. If you have questions about accommodations for any stage of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.