Twenty One Toys has an entry level position available for a highly organized problem-solver. Starting immediately, this part-time role involves helping us with shipping, inventory management, and other important administrative tasks, including maintaining our Toy Library.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working, fastidious person who lives and breathes the core values described in this PDF.
Other requirements include:
- 1+ years experience in inventory management, or role(s) requiring equivalent organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Eagerness to tackle and learn from new and unexpected challenges
- Willingness to get your hands dirty (sometimes literally, since this role will occasionally involve sanding and gluing broken toy pieces)
What you’ll be working on specifically:
- Packing and shipping toy sets twice a week to our global community
- Keeping meticulous notes on where the sets have gone, and effectively communicating this information to the rest of the team
- Managing our inventory of toys, sketchbooks, and accessories
- Following up on unpaid invoices, keeping track of monthly expenses, and occasional office admin support
- Maintaining our Empathy Toy library - sanding, gluing and fixing wooden toy pieces, cleaning blindfolds and general upkeep
What you will gain:
- Experience working directly under the CEO to build out our shipping and inventory systems
- Experience working with and around a community of designers, educators, and facilitators
- Membership in the dynamic community of social innovators at the Centre for Social Innovation (720 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON)
- A front-row view of what it takes to start and grow a business
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. Include “Hooray for Operations!” somewhere in the subject line and send us:
- A Cover Letter that clearly demonstrates your passion for organization
- A CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly support applications from diverse backgrounds and communities. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.