We’re looking for: expert facilitators! – Toronto
Just 6 years into our toy design startup, Twenty One Toys is making waves in schools, colleges and boardrooms worldwide – and we’re looking to train, certify, and hire part-time facilitators to help run our Empathy ToyⓇ professional development workshops in North America and overseas.
- An established professional facilitator with 5+yrs experience & training in one or more of the following:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership, Team building
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Experience facilitating entertaining, play-based workshops
- Located in Toronto and available for training at our head office (192 Spadina Ave - Centre for Social Innovation)
- Able to travel (have a driver’s license, up to date passport, and no criminal record)
- Available for:
- 1 full day of training (dates TBD and flexible)
- Workshop shadowing for min. 3 workshops for Fall 2018 / Winter 2019
- If certified, available on-call for an expected 1 workshop per month by Winter 2019, with ramp-up to Spring 2019
Bonus points if:
- You are fluent in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese.
A bit about you:
Your friends and colleagues would describe you as:
- A responsible, and hard-working professional who takes your work seriously
- A funny and engaging storyteller able to think on their feet
- An excellent listener who can facilitate dynamic discussions around sometimes difficult topics
- A well-rounded life-long learner who is able to draw from case studies and research related to emotional intelligence, leadership and collaborative approaches, and innovation methodologies
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Facilitator!
- Linkedin (or equivalent)
- send us a video “cover letter”!
- To get a sense of your presentation style, record a 1-2 min. video of yourself explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly support applications from diverse backgrounds and communities. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.