Are you an incredible content creator and curator living in Toronto? Are you passionate about innovation, creativity, and the future of work and learning? Then please read on!
Twenty One Toys is looking for a versatile and empathic communicator to help us implement our content strategy. The ideal candidate has experience creating both written and visual content to engage specific audiences across a variety of channels.
Passion for learning is essential. In addition to learning how to speak in our brand voice, your job will be to continually apply what you discover about the content, channels, and communication strategies that resonate with our different customer segments.
Requirements you’ll need:
- Ontario residency
- 2+ years experience in communications, involving digital content creation, copy writing and social media curation
- Working knowledge of and access to Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign
- Examples of engaging writing as well as a visual portfolio showcasing your design skills
- Passion for our core values (see PDF)
- If you have experience working with SEO
- If you own a nice camera
What you’ll be working on specifically:
- Creating and managing our social media calendar
- Curating weekly top ups of our social media channels
- Editing or creating unique visuals to support various channels
- Working alongside our core team to update website copy, email copy and newsletters
- Writing blogs that align with the interests and needs of our customers
- Capturing and editing photo and video content
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “I make content!” somewhere in the subject line and send us:
- A cover letter (GET CREATIVE!!)
- A CV or your LinkedIn profile
- A link to a portfolio showcasing your work
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly support applications from diverse backgrounds and communities. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.