Are you an incredible copywriter and curator living in Toronto? Are you passionate about innovation, creativity, and the future of work and learning? Then please read on!
Twenty One Toys is looking for a passionate, funny, creative, analytical, and empathic communicator to help us implement our content strategy. The ideal candidate has experience creating incredible copy with an eye to towards design, a head towards data, and a heart towards social change. (see how cheesy this copy is? We need your help!)
A passion for learning balanced with efficiency is essential. In addition to learning how to speak in our brand voice, your job will be to continually update our analytics and determine which content, channels, and communication strategies resonate most with our various customer segments.
Requirements you’ll need:
- min. 2+ years experience in communications, involving digital content creation, and copy writing
- experience working with SEO and Google Analytics
- Passion for our core values (see PDF)
- The ability to prove that you are the best darn copywriter around
- you have an incredible camera that is able to capture images as well as videos
What you’ll be working on specifically:
- Writing blogs that delight and engage our community, based on our existing backlog of posts and content strategy
- Working alongside our core team to update website copy, email copy and newsletter copy when applicable
- Weekly updates to our Google Analytics docs, with reviews, insights and suggestions for our content strategy
Please email email@example.com. Include “I make content!” somewhere in the subject line and send us:
- A cover letter
- A CV or your LinkedIn profile
We'll send you a fun assignment to see how you're able to Improve Our Copy!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly support applications from diverse backgrounds and communities. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.