Twenty One Toys is looking for a Community Manager to join our small but growing team! Starting immediately, this fulltime role involves a combination of important admin tasks and supporting our growing community of educators and facilitators. This support will take many forms, including responding to emails and phone calls from our community, conducting new order follow-ups, helping with toy demonstrations and workshops, and gathering post-workshop feedback.
The ideal candidate is a fun, hard-working, creative problem solver with experience in community building, facilitation, and customer service. Strong planning and organizational skills are essential. Keeping accurate, useful records of the relationships you manage will be just as important as building and maintaining those relationships.
Requirements you’ll need:
- Ontario resident
- 2+ years experience in community building and customer service
- Experience in facilitation or public speaking
- Hyper organized, a master multitasker with fine attention to detail
- Passion for our core values (view PDF)
Bonus points if:
- If you have experience working with CRMs
- You have an active social media presence
What you’ll be working on specifically:
- We get a medley of emails daily with questions from all over the world. You will be their first point of contact via email or phone to answer their questions, address their needs, and build relationships!
- Responding to inquiries across social media channels
- Coordinating Empathy Toy training days in Canada and overseas
- Hosting online demonstrations and webinars
- Occasional office admin support
- Becoming the expert on our diverse and quirky global community
Please email email@example.com. Include “community manager!” in the subject line and send us:
- Linkedin (or equivalent)
- send us a link to your “video cover letter”!
- To get a sense of your presentation style, record a 1-2 min. video of yourself explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team
- Upload to youtube as unlisted and include the link in your email
We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly support applications from diverse backgrounds and communities. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.