Who We Are:
Twenty One Toys is an award-winning social enterprise that uses toys to teach empathy, failure and other key 21st century skills. First featured on TEDx, their multi-award winning Empathy Toy® is being used in thousands of schools and offices in 50 countries. Proving that toys are the new textbooks, Twenty One Toys is well on its way to creating the world’s first global community of empathic and resilient leaders thanks in part to the upcoming release of The Failure Toy® in 2021. With workshops and training programs for all ages — even TIME magazine has praised our toys as a future technology!
We’re Looking For an Agile Team Member who:
- Is an incredible communicator and creative problem solver.
- Will respond to all of our inbound email inquiries, phone calls, and social tags.
- Will work with us to better tell the stories of the teachers, facilitators, coaches, and teams from around the world who are using our toys to create incredible impact.
- Will follow up with all new Empathy and Failure Toy orders and keep our CRM up to date - keeping a pulse on our growing community.
- Will help us execute on our communications strategy, by experimenting with different ways to capture and share customer stories in our newsletter and on social media.
What you’ll be working on specifically:
- We get a medley of emails daily with questions from all over the world. You will be their first point of contact via email or phone to answer their questions, address their needs, and build relationships!
- You will be responding to inquiries that come from social media channels and our website chatbox throughout the day.
- You will be the lead on our discovery calls, walking clients through the purchasing process, handing off complex clients to our expert facilitators, and on occasion hosting online demonstrations and webinars.
- You will be responsible for keeping our CRM up to date and will pull reports and data for team meetings.
- You will be responsible for keeping our communications calendar on track, creating the outlines for email campaigns, and tracking open, click, and response rates.
- You will run our “play booths” at conferences and events.
- You will become the expert on our diverse and quirky global community, working with the tech & digital team and founder to better tell our customer stories.
We’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in community management, customer service, sales, or equivalent
- A relationship builder who loves CRMs and excel spreadsheets
- An organized, creative problem solver, who thinks in systems and is happy in a fast-paced environment where they are frequently interrupted
- A charismatic speaker and strong copywriter with a great GIF game
- You share our passion for our core values
- Based in Toronto
Bonus points for:
- Marketing experience developing and executing successful content strategies
- Having a strong social media presence, or creating a strong social media presence for other organizations
- Experience in facilitation, education, hr, or talent & learning
- Experience using our toys in your work!
Reasons to be excited:
- We are the leaders in using toys to teach skills like empathy and failure and are making waves in schools, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies around the world. You’ll be connecting with all of these amazing members of the #21ToysWorld
- Our Failure Toy® is set to release in 2021 (with an already successful Kickstarter Campaign). It’s going to be an exciting year as we launch a brand new toy to our community.
- There will be travel opportunities later in the year to give presentations, attend conferences, and run demos and booths to connect with new prospects
- You will be in the front seat of a growing startup. We are just at the beginning of our toy revolution, and with a focused effort we can continue to break records!
- We have a swing!
Please email email@example.com and include Community Manager! in the subject line.
- The link to your Linkedin (or equivalent)
- A link to your video cover letter!
- To give us a sense of your presentation style and personality, record a maximum 3-minute video of yourself explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team
- Upload to youtube as unlisted and include the link in your email
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.